Sunday, June 10, 2007

6/10 Update

Jake was in good shape this morning, so I took him to Florida's second favorite tourist attraction - the Swap Shop in Fort Lauderdale. I had tried to take him last week to look for fake Yu Gi Oh cards, but we went at 5:00 p.m. that time and everything was closed. On a Sunday morning, it's in full splendor. While walking around (with him on my shoulders the whole time) I explained to him that this is what people did to get rid of their stuff before they invented E-Bay. On of the vendors overheard me and said that he just likes to be outside. It was 88 degrees at 10:30 a.m., so we only stayed about an hour. We bought some kid videotapes (3 for 5 bucks, such a bahh-gan) and some Yu Gi Oh Hot Wheels cars. We capped it off with a Mister Misty at Dairy Queen.

He was generally good this weekend, although the blood pressure was high -- which led to extra medication, which led to tantrums, which led to high blood pressure . . .

No comments: