Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Candace Cameron Bure says...

Afternoon quiz. For each quote - is this a quote (1) during our hospital stay, or (2) from a Hallmark Movie?


1. The question isn't who's going to let you. The question is - who’s going to stop you?


2. If you see a man drowning, you must try to save him, Even if you cannot swim.


3. That’s what Big Tex wants you to think.


4. Now you have my Kidney. Keep it next to yours and bring it back to me.


5. Eleanor Roosevelt once said a person is like a teabag. You never know how strong they are until they're in hot water.


6. You’re my superhero. I wouldn’t be here without you.


7. It's one of the great mysteries of life. You never know quite what's going to happen next.


8: Go towards the light.


9: I am so grateful to all of you for giving me this second chance for life. I will forever be grateful to all of you, my superheroes.


10: There’s real magic helping other people.




Now for the answers - two hours later.


The numbering got screwed up in the initial version. The hospital quotes are 3, 6, 8 and 9.  The rest are Hallmark (they said heart in the original #4, but this was better).  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3#5 and #8 are from hospital. The rest are Hallmark.

Anonymous said...

PS I love Hallmark movies

Anonymous said...

Love this. I love you, Jacob and Remy! Mrs Rutland