Thursday, June 25, 2009

6/25 Update - Maybe this weekend . . .

The docs did an ultrasound on Jake to see if there is a visible cause of the afternoon abdomen pain. It doesn't hurt when they apply pressure to that area in the morning, so they still think it may be colon pressure on the new kidney. It appears that his creatinine is stable at the .7 to .9 mark. If the ultrasound report (which comes tomorrow) is favorable, we'll be able to go home this weekend. I'm driving up a one-way rental car tomorrow afternoon, and hope to drive back in our overflowing SUV.

Jake and Jen are going to the Melting Pot for dinner with our friend Dr. Laura and our student nurse/nanny Lauren.

I was up really late last night preparing for some hearings, and thought it was an acceptable idea to run for an hour on the treadmill this afternoon. I'm hurtin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Larry and Jen,
Let me know if you want me to go up and help you on the drive home. I could carry the overflow. It would be so wonderful to have all of you home this weekend! I could not think of anything I would rather do this weekend!

Kim