Saturday, June 6, 2009

6/6 Update

Grandma: "Let's go to the Florida science museum".

Jake: "I don't wanna go. I'll just wait in the front with my DS".

Grandma: "OK. Should we go and get the present we were planning?"

Dad: [Loudly and passive agressively toward the back of the car]"We don't reward bad behavior. If he's going to be like that, we can go just home."

Jake: "I should be open minded and try new things. I'll go."

It's a very cool museum, with dinosaur fossils and a live butterfly exhibit. We all had a good time.

He's eating very well. He gets a little grumpy a few hours after the medicines (Prednisone?), but he generally feels good. Jen feels good. I got in a 50 mile bike ride - I didn't intend to go that far, but Newberry is farther west than I had expected.

No comments: