Monday, June 15, 2009

Post-weekend update




Jake had a great eating weekend. He loved the Melting Pot. Since he normally doesn't eat, I figured we could get by with the "meal for 2", and add on an extra salad for him and a chocolate fondue. He devoured most of the shared cheese fondue, and ate most of the shared meat. I'm looking forward to taking him to the Melting Pot in Miami with his friends (all of whom are big eaters).

We also went to the Ivey House Restaurant in Alachua for lunch. It's on historic Main Street, in a big old house. He ate a bunch of fried shrimp (which were excellent). I highly recommend it.
He had a big, big tummy ache this morning. Maybe he ate too much this weekend.
After schlepping his bike all the way up to Gainesville, Jake said that he didn't have any interest in going bike riding. I had passed up the available sports car rental in favor of a crappy Hyundai SUV, so I was a little miffed.
I have a hearing in Orlando tomorrow. I will be working part-time from Gainesville (presumably out of the UF Law School library) Wednesday through Friday of this week.

No comments: