Monday, June 8, 2009

Jennifer's Guest Blog

All is well here in Gainesville. My wonderful Mom is with us this week helping me take care of Jacob. We went for labs this morning but won't have results until Tuesday mid-day. Afterward we went to the bookstore and bought cookbooks for kids (my Mom's great idea). We are planning on using the recipes this week with my Mom. Jacob also picked out a Yu Gi Oh manga. He read the entire book while getting a much needed haircut after lunch. We will go back later this week for more books. We need to keep him reading for the summer and I count Yu Gi Oh comics as reading. Will let you all know labs tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear Jacob's reading, whatever the genre! Have fun cooking! Thinking of you all.

Lots of love,
Michele Parizo

Anonymous said...

OY! OY! WHATAMOM!!!