Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5/12 - Status Report


The first clinic blood test results are back, and the inevitable changing of the drug cocktail begins. His kidney levels are off, so they are cutting some immunosuppressant doses. We have to go back to the hospital at 8:00 tomorrow morning, and we get to deal with grumpy tired boy again.


On the catastrophic level, the cable and internet are still out (I have an ATT wireless card for my computer, but not the others), and the local card store didn't have the newly released Yu Gi Oh "Raging Crisis"series yet. I'm going to rig up a slingbox setup so Jen can watch American Idol on my laptop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We think about you often and want you to know that although we havent been physically present,.... our well thoughts and prayers are ALWAYS with you. All my family send you our love.
Ronit, Carlos and kids NAIBRYF