Sunday, May 24, 2009

5/24 - morning update


It's 12:34, but it's still only a morning update. We had to be at the hospital by 8:00a.m. for a blood test. We don't know the results yet. After we came home, Jen and Jake went back to sleep.


I'm on a cocktail of allergy medicines (don't know if it's the rain, the season or the apartment), and have been sleeping more during the day than I am at night. I hope to go for another bike ride this afternoon. I took the new fixie out yesterday. It was good to get out but (1) I've lost a lot of fitness over the past three weeks, and (2) it will take a lot of tush time to break in the brand new Brooks saddle. Fitness or not, it's a pretty bike.


Jen's parents went home today. They were an enormous help to us. I had initially planned on going home tomorrow and coming back on Wednesday, that that all changed after the last hospitalization. I'm now hoping to go home next Sunday and come back on Wednesday.

No comments: