Sunday, May 17, 2009

5/17 evening report


We've been in a holding pattern all day - dumping fuel over Kennedy. No developments on the drugs or the renal levels. I did get him to put on clothes and take a walk around the pediatric floor - by purchasing cotton candy at the supermarket and telling him that he didn't seem well enough to eat it today. That got him up and out. Jen says it ruined his dinner, too. Eh.

I signed up for the MLB.tv HD internet package. I'm not really in the mood to watch a slow-moving sport all night, but the picture is incredible. Anything looks good in HD. He won't let me get within three feet of the tv remote, so this (and my thermos) is all I need.

2 comments:

Larry and Jen said...

Oh, I'm picking out a thermos for you
not an ordinary thermos for you
but the extra best thermos you can buy
with vinyl, and stripes, and a cup built right in
I'm picking out a thermos for you
and maybe a barometer too
and what else can I buy so on me you'll rely?
a rear end thermometer too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake and family!
Finally got myself caught up on your blog! I have been thinking about you everyday - Lidia and crew keep me updated on your status! Jake, say hi to Albert the Alligator for me if you happen to see him wandering around the hospital. :) Hang in there and I hope to see Jake's smiling face soon when you get back to South Florida! :)
Lauren, JDCH