Thursday, May 14, 2009

Special Guest Blogger

First and foremost special thanks to the ultimate blogger, you know him, you love him --Larry. He has done an amazing job at keeping everyone informed. More importantly he has kept Jacob happy and entertained for these last weeks. We are currently recovering from the Kidney Biopsy and Mag Scan. Jacob is stuck in the bed for 24 hours and not very happy about the confinement. During the Mag Scan (a nuclear medicine scan for kidney function) they pumped him full of Lasik and now he has the urge to urinate every 5-10 minutes. I'm up and down with him and I have to say that I'm pretty tired. In a perfect world, I'd be lying in bed eating bon bons and watching my shows while I recuperate. Instead, I'm spending the days in the hospital helping to take care of Jacob. However, I would not be any where else in the world right now. I told you all that I'd be up and around in record time and now they are looking into a special entry into the Guiness Book for Kidney Removal Recovery. Larry is off getting a much needed rest and shower. We move into our 2 bedroom apartment when we leave here (whenever that might be). We are all looking forwarding to getting back to our temporary home. Thank you all for your thoughts, comments and prayers. We will get throught this!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! Jennifer Meg!!!

50-b4-50 said...

Hey super mom!

I'm so proud of you!!! Larry is a love - I'm so happy you have such a wonderful family.

I love you!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you sounding so well. You guys are amazing. Hang in there! Best to Jacob and Larry, too!

Mary Carroll

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?

Anonymous said...

How I can download documents from WikiLeaks?
Hope for no silence