Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/23- a little exercise


He's feeling good, as you can see from the video below. We had two excursions. The first was a trip with Jen's parents to a Florida State Park called the Devil's Millhopper. The park is only a half-mile from the apartment. It's a giant 10,000 year old sinkhole that is as close as you can get (in North-Central Florida) to a rainforest. I kept telling the family that every step down would later require a step up, but nobody listened. The trip down (there's a boardwalk and lots of steps) was beautiful. You can see the waterfall in the background.
The trip back up was the family Bataan march. Afterwards, Jen took a nap and I took Jake to the card store and to Krystal.


We go for a blood test tomorrow morning, so we'll see how things are really going.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you are out and about and feeling better. Everyone's looking good and I love the Happy Dance! I miss you guys.

Michele Parizo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you are out and about and feeling better. Everyone's looking good and I love the Happy Dance! I miss you guys.

Michele Parizo

Anonymous said...

Dede's doing the happy dance in Chicago :-)

You all look great! Wish I could give you a hug in person!

Love ya