Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5/13 experimental entry


We're at the hospital shuttling from test to test. The various departments don't communicate with each other very well. I'm bored, so I figured I'd experiment with blackberry blogging. I don't Twitter, but I guess this is a lot like that. Hopefully, I'll avoid the silly details that people include on Twitter. Did I mention I'm sitting on a paisley chair and eating an apple turnover? (That's the level of most "tweets").

He's bored, but the tummy hurts too much to concentrate on Nintendo DS. Mommy feels better than yesterday (or at least she's telling Jake that so he'll stop complaining. Either way, I heard it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will continue to check this blog,....I am not too "educated" as far as twitter or other webs,...so we'll stick to your blog to keep us poster. Feel better!!!!
Ronit and Carlos

Terrielovesdoggys said...

I am going through a similar situation. I am 61 years old and am going through UM. I am in the pre-transplant stages - waiting to get on a cadaver list and waiting for a living donor connection. I enjoy reading the blog - it is very interesting - your sense of humor is similar to mine and it is very informative. I wish you good luck and continued positive recovery. It's amazing what our bodies can do. Thanks for the updates. Terrie (a dear friend of George/Fran Cosgrove