Tuesday, May 26, 2009

5/26 Morning Report


We're outside the operating room waiting for the completion of the biopsy. He'll be groggy and hungry afterwards. Once he sharpens, he'll ask about the Yu Gi Oh deck that I promised I'd look for at Walmart. That gives me about three hours to find them or create my own on the computer.

He's remarkably stoic about the whole thing. He's sick of the process, but he's not bitter.

He's a little stuffy. I hope my allergy attack isn't a cold, and I hope he didn't get it.


One of the laptops developed a tiny (at first) screen crack, and I've been watching it slowly spread across the screen. Looks like a Best Buy trip this afternoon.

2 comments:

Kavetchnik said...

biopsy: no comment. can't believe you all had to go through it again. screen crack: is that contagious? i hope we didn't give it to you. let me know if you get that new rubberized dell. allergy attack: are you still in denial? hoo-boy. you're in a hospital full of meds. ask for a cold pill. i bet it works.
xxoo,
jen

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you all. I will be on the edge of my seat unti the next entry.
Hugs,
Kim and Valerie