Tuesday, May 26, 2009

5/26 Evening Report


The initial reading of the biopsy is identical to the previous biopsy. No rejection, but the same reversible damage (necrosis and ischemia) from the initial antirejection medication levels. He's very sensitive to his fluid levels, but he's been superhydrated on IV fluids for the last two days 2 days and his creatinine levels have barely moved since we got here. The potassium came down after the initial treatment, and has stayed at that level. The next steps haven't been decided yet.


After doing a lot of research, I went to Best Buy to purchase a laptop. I pointed the one I wanted from the display, but they suddenly decided (after I declined the extended warranty and the Geek Squad setup) that they were out of stock. I'd go mail order, but then I lose the instant gratification.

2 comments:

Kavetchnik said...

doesn't sound like you've had a lot of gratification at all today. i, on the other hand, am dripping in gratification. remy and i just finished picking up 400 waterlogged mangoes. that's right, 400. see how much fun you could be having here?
xxoo,
jen

Terry A. said...

I'm reading your updates daily (during the day thanks to Jen). We can't get on your blog from school. You are such an extraordinary family. Please know that your Country Day family is thinking and praying for you all. If there is anything we can do on our end, please let me know.
Take care and let's all be thankful for the wonders of Yu Gi Oh!
Terry